LiveSparrow is a unique project, specially developed to detect video lessons downloads. Using data stored on our authentication server, it analyzes the accesses and verifies who is downloading classes, or trying to access a different protocol from what is authorized in the rules defined by the client.
LiveSparrow Authentication Server
All accesses are authenticated. This service is done by the VideoFront authentication server.
- LiveSparrow talks in real time with the authentication server to return who the students are and what protocol they request;
- Scans hundreds of variables to determine whether content has been viewed or downloaded;
- Upon detecting suspicious behavior, the user is added to the list of "Downloaders" and this is tracked in real time.
- If the LiveSparrow algorithm confirms the suspicion the IP is automatically blocked.
- Our application automatically performs a scan of the whole web surface to locate pirated copies improperly marketed;